Tuesday 7th December 2021, 14:00-16:45 CET
The year 2021 completed the European trilogy of structured financial reporting: Banking, Insurance and Securities.
First of all we celebrate the traditional Eurofiling Award Ceremony. Since 2012, the EuroFiling Foundation has been recognising the work of outstanding colleagues in the field of structured reporting. This year is for Anna Sciortino, our alma mater at ESEF go live
During the event, we will look at the prospects opened up by (1) the opportunities created by ESEF (3) the sustainability reporting (3) the new standards as ISO 5116 Data Point Model, xBRL-CSV and xBRL-JSON.
And finally we all take the opportunity for whish a happy, fruitful and safe year 2022 to the entire Eurofiling community!
14:00 – 14:15 Hall Of Fame
Hosted by Annemie Rombouts, Chair of the Corporate Reporting Standing Committee, ESMA.
Eurofiling Award Ceremony 2021
ESEF go live
14:15 -15:15 ESEF opportunities
ESEF mapping tool: Presentation.
Tool (free download) and documentation at openfiling.info
Early empirical evidence on ESEF Best Practices
- Thomas Toomse-Smith. Project Director, FRC Lab. Presentation.
- Karlien Conings. Project Manager, FRC Lab
- Ignacio Boixo. President, Eurofiling Foundation. Presentation and Excel with findings
Quality Study of 2020 Annual Reports, by Shraddha Bagul, contributed
15:15 – 15:45 Sustainability reporting
The next European challenge
- Liv Watson. EFRAG. Impact Management Project, secondment
- Dr. María Mora. EFRAG. BoD, XBRL International. Presentation
15:45 -16:45 Recently approved standards
Data Point Model (DPM) as ISO 5116
- Karla McKenna. Head of Standards, GLEIF. BoD, XBRL International
- Michal Piechocki. Director, Eurofiling Foundation. Presentation
How can xBRL-CSV and xBRL-JSON improve reporting?
- John Turner. CEO, XBRL International. Presentation
- Paul Warren. CTO, XBRL International